The month of franticness is here and the mental load is at its annual peak. It’s time to simplify and take the little wins where you can.
Enter this super quick and easy no-cook vegetable salad, which you can pull together in a matter of minutes AND use up what vegetables you have on hand. Finely chopped cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, kale or fennel could all work if you don’t have broccoli.
Enjoy on its own or with a side of bread, cheese and serenity (if you can get some).
You will need
- Head of broccoli, washed and cut into small florets
- 400g tin of cooked green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 200g of snacking/cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g crumbled feta
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes it fresh chilli
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing
- 1 small garlic clove crushed
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
What you do
Toss salad ingredients together with the dressing and serve. Does it get any easier than that?
Lovely readers… what is your go-to dish when you’re frazzled with only five minutes to spare?